We put 2 technology experts in a boxing ring 2 feet from each other in front of 5 accomplished “referees” and let them defend their position on a topic in their field.
We do this in front of 500 CEOs, technologists, entrepreneurs and investors. So there is no pressure.
Then we let the refs and audience (that’s you) vote for a winner. That’s not boring. That’s fun.
…and you might learn something.
The Fight Card
Fight #1: Public Transport Technology: Taming the Wild West
Fight #2: Secure Me: Digital Safety across the Ecosystem
Fight #3: Silence: To digitally disconnect or not
Fight #4: Synthetic Reality: Does real even matter?
Fight #5: Get to Know Me: Data, Personalization & Privacy
- Opening salvo: 45 seconds each
- Rebuttal: 30 seconds each
- Ref’s question: 15 seconds each
- Ref’s follow up: 15 seconds each
- Head Referee: Andrew Hopkins (MD, Industry X.0, Accenture)
- Andy Minteer – Sr. Dir. Emerging Tech & IoT, Walmart
Date And Time
Wed, August 28, 2019
6:00 PM – 10:00 PM CDT
3524 Greenville Avenue
Dallas, TX 75206
Digital Fight Club Partners: