Watch Technology Experts Duke it Out Defending Their Expertise
Things to Know About Digital Fight Club
We put 2 technology experts in a boxing ring 2 feet from each other in front of 5 accomplished “referees” and let them defend their position on a topic in their field.
We do this in front of 500 CEOs, technologists, entrepreneurs and investors. So there is no pressure.
Then we let the refs and audience (that’s you) vote for a winner. That’s not boring. That’s fun.
…and you might learn something
1. Public Transport Technology: Taming the Wild West –the Uber IPO and all those darn scooters makes this the hot fight on the card.
2. Secure Me: Digital Safety across the Ecosystem — all those platforms sharing our data…what could go wrong?
3. Silence: To digitally disconnect or not — our first fight on the behavioral side of things.
4. Synthetic Reality: Does real even matter? — AR, VR? how about a giant blend called SR?
5. Get to Know Me: Data, Personalization & Privacy — the dangerous cousin to #2: the pros & cons of letting platforms know everything about you.
• VIP experience (limited avail) to hob nob with all the CEOs and more (See more at ticket purchase)
• Pre-event activities: we’re opening up the Granada with fund stuff to do inc. your fave: 7-Eleven Slurpee truck to make that Tito’s taste oh so good.
• After-party on the roof at Sundown next door.
• Your vote counts for the winning fighter with the DFC App
• See all the 2018 fights: DFC YouTube Channel
Accenture is our anchor and 7-Eleven is our ring sponsor. We have 5 “Fight Sponsors with SVB and Stratecha taking the 1st two.
SO: 3 Fight sponsors left (email me if interested)
Michael Pratt –email@example.com
ALSO: the After-Party is still open for sponsorship. Hopefully I don’t have to write a personal check but it’s ON regardless!!
Stay Tuned For:
• Interviews of our high-profile referees. Will we have another Mark Cuban?
• Fight profiles
• Ticket giveaways
Get early bird tickets before time runs out.