TJ Callaway of TJ Callaway Audio has not let a little pandemic slow him down. In addition to recent spots for Firehouse Subs, White Hat Jr, Methodist Hospital, Clicklane, Microsoft, Christus Health, Maker’s Gym, Mary Kay Stanley Steemer, and Black Bear Diner (the last two won a couple of Tellys) he sound designed and mixed:
- 2 pilot episodes of “Afro-Latino Travels with Kim Haas” for PBS.
- 11 episodes of “Death Battle” for Rooster Teeth / Warner, available on the Rooster Teeth app and YouTube.
- Surround mix on 6 episodes of “Playing With Power – The Nintendo Story” documentary by Dallas’ Media Juice Studios, available on Crackle.
- 8 episodes of Season 4 of “No Activity” for CBS/Funny or Die with Flight School Studio, available on Paramount+.
- 8 Episodes of “Self Employed” for Red Productions in Ft. Worth, available on Discovery+.
- Mixed Independent Feature Film “Mexican Moon”. Produced by Skytrain Films.
- Mixed Independent Feature Film “Autumn Road”. Produced by Last Motel Features.
- Mastered over 40 records in a variety of genres for music library companies.
- Wrote, directed and mixed “Our Voice” spots for State Rep. Ana-Maria Ramos’ (of House District 102) 2020 re-election campaign.
TJ was also recently accepted as an Active Member to MPSE (Motion Picture Sound Editors), and serves on Collin College’s Video Production Advisory Council and EarthX Film’s Advisory Council.
TJ stated, ” I feel very fortunate for all the work that has come my way in the last year. Thank you to all the great clients, friends, and collaborators that have brought these projects to me! I truly appreciate every one of you!”
Check out TJ’s IMDB Credits