Mavenir asked Sector 5 Digital to create a virtual customer experience to promote Mavenir’s brand and vision of “One network. Any cloud. All software.” and showcase its end-to-end mobile network product portfolio.
- Mavenir wanted to showcase their portfolio of end-to-end mobile network software in a way that was portable, scalable and cost effective.
- Their team wanted a tool that would be comparable with physical customer experience centers, enabling customers to explore the art of the possible by featuring Mavenir software and services in various real-world use cases.
- Mavenir challenged Sector 5 Digital (S5D) to create a simple yet engaging virtual customer tool to demonstrate how their cloud-native software is building the future of networks and transforming the way the world connects.
- S5D created the Mavenir Virtual Customer Experience Platform (VCEP), a browser-based digital storytelling tool that invites customers to explore a variety of hypothetical “day in the life” scenarios: Consumer, Enterprise, and Industry 4.0. Each scenario includes their end-to-end network architectures and data flows.
- Users can also visit the Mavenir Virtual Demo Lab portion of the experience and interact with the scenario equipment and watch product demos.
- This experiential microsite allowed Mavenir’s sales team to use the VCEP virtually with prospective customers at any time. The microsite leveraged the recently released Metahuman Creator Software by Unreal Engine to make each character as photorealistic as possible.
- The VCEP was also shown live in 3D at the 2022 Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona, which completely immersed attendees within the experience.