Social Media Breakfast: Toyota: Activating on Cultural Moments Special Speaker Event
Da de los Muertos, or Day of the Dead, is a celebration of life and death that originated in Mexico and is celebrated all over Latin America. We took advantage of a local event to highlight this cultural moment on a national level. Capitalizing on cultural moments not only gives you diverse content to share with your entire audience, but also lets you connect to specific targets on a more personal level.
• Do not over post, rather dedicate one day to the cultural moment.
• Make sure you check cultural sensitivities or recent trigger events before activating a cultural moment.
• There are local opportunities that you can activate for national publishing.
• Earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing at Louisiana Tech University.
• She has been working in corporate marketing for the past 4 years.
• Earned MBA from Sam Houston University.
• Has been working at Toyota North America for eight years in over nine different roles spanning across different tiers.
Get your ticket today
Due to limited seating, we fill up quickly so register now! If you signup and for any reason cannot attend, please go into Eventbrite and give up your seat so those on the waiting list can get in.
PLEASE NOTE – Breakfast is a SNACK:
Coffee, water, fruit & some bread type item. If you have special dietary needs, you will want to eat your own breakfast choice prior to joining us.
Seats are limited so be sure to RSVP for your FREE seat at the table today!
Our members are experts in social media, marketing, sales, promotions, communications, public relations, advertising, graphics, electronic arts and many more. Attendees include consultants, business owners, practitioners, freelancers, contractors, department heads and front-line social media warriors.
Offices of Freeman+Leonard/BravoTECH, Heritage Square I
4835 LBJ Freeway, 10th floor, Dallas, TX 75244
– 7:15 – 7:45 am – Coffee & Networking
– 7:45 – 8:45 am – Roundtable Discussion
– 8:45 – 9:00 am – Closing and Wrap Up
Please note tickets are in high demand. To decrease waste and increase accessibility to all, if you claim a ticket and cannot attend, please take a minute to log in https://www.eventbrite.com/gettickets and cancel your reservation at least three days prior to the event.