Chuck E. Cheese Launches Annual Boo-tacular Celebration
Chuck E. Cheese has announced the return of its annual Halloween Boo-tacular, the nation’s largest family-friendly Halloween event happening at fun centers across the U.S. and Canada. This year’s Boo-tacular celebration includes unbeatable new offers and free play time for every kid in costume!
Now through October 31, Chuck E. Cheese is transforming its fun centers into an immersive Halloween experience. Guests will be greeted by cast members in costume and surrounded by age-appropriate décor, like giant cobwebs, friendly ghosts, and floating bats. Boo-tacular will delight kids and parents alike with limited-time offers, including 30 Minutes of All You Can Play time free with the purchase of 60 minutes or more, plus 10 free play points for kids who come to play in costume, seasonal menu favorites, first-of-its-kind Halloween party packages, Halloween weekend exclusives, a nationwide Sensory Sensitive Sunday event, and so much more!
“We know families love the joy of celebrating Halloween, from costumes and candy to parties and pumpkins. There’s so much to love about this time of year, which is why our Halloween Boo-tacular lasts six whole weeks and is packed with all the spooky, not scary, fun that makes this season so special,” said Sherri Landry, CMO of CEC Entertainment LLC. “Halloween at Chuck E. Cheese is a treat for kids and a great deal for parents! Our new entertainment and a slime-filled menu will enchant the whole family, and kids get bonus play just for being a kid, being in costume, and loving the Boo-tacular season.”
Chuck E. Cheese is also bringing back its slime-filled monster menu, this time with even more slime. This year’s limited-time seasonal lineup includes:
- Pumpkin Pepperoni Pizza – Fan-favorite pepperoni pizza in a fun, Halloween Pumpkin shape.
- Creepy Cupcake – Jumbo-sized vanilla cupcake topped and filled with a vanilla whipped frosting, sweet green slime, a candy monster face, and a Halloween pick.
- Slime Cookie – Giant, warm cookie topped with white icing, sweet green slime, a candy monster face and, a Halloween pick.
- Dippin’ Dots® Eye Scream – Cookies ‘n Cream Dippin’ Dots® topped with chocolate syrup, a dollop of slime, three gummy worms, and a scary candy eye.
Guests can also enjoy two exclusive bundle deals, including an in-store upgrade and the perfect package for at-home celebrations, conveniently available online and in the Chuck E. Cheese mobile app:
- Combo #5: Includes two (2) large, 1-topping pizzas (Pumpkin Pepperoni Pizza), Slime Cookie, six (6) soft drinks, plus a $1 cookie upgrade. Starting at $52.69; prices may vary. Available in-store only.
- Boo-tacular Family Pack: Includes two (2) large, 1-topping pizzas (Pumpkin Pepperoni Pizza), Slime Cookie, goody bag, and Boo-tacular activity sheet. Starting at $34.99; prices may vary. Available for carryout or delivery only.
Plus, enjoy free delivery ($3.99 value) with a $20 minimum purchase when you order direct through chuckecheese.com with promo code “BOO” (also includes activity sheet).
Entertainment to EEK! Over
This year’s event features plenty of kid-friendly entertainment the whole family will enjoy that can be experienced in a fun center or at home. The all-new lineup of Halloween entertainment features new music from Chuck E. Cheese, also available on all major music streaming services, including three new tracks from your favorite characters:
- “Witches Crew” – a girl power dance anthem, featuring Helen, Bella, & Dino
- “Howl-O-Ween” – a howlin’ good country song from Jasper
- If Every Day Was Halloween” – an upbeat hip hop track from Chuck E. Cheese
Get down with Chuck E. every hour on the :30 with the seasonal Haunted House Party dance. Plus, stick around after the show for free candy from Chupa Chups® and Hi-Chew™ after the 6:30 pm, 7:30 pm, and 8:30 pm performances.
On Friday, October 28, families can also tune in online for the Chuck E. Cheese Halloween YouTube Special. See what happens when Ronnie the Unicorn accidentally opens portals to other dimensions, and multiple Chuck E.’s from the multiverse join in the Halloween fun!
Halloween Weekend Exclusives
Enjoy your costume more than once! Chuck E. Cheese encourages guests to come in costume every day to make the most of the spooky season, but don’t miss the costume contests happening Halloween weekend, on Friday, October 28 – Sunday, October 30, following each 6:30 pm Chuck E. Live! show.
Every kid should be able to celebrate Halloween’s fun and joy. Chuck E. Cheese locations nationwide will open two hours early on October 30 for a Halloween Sensory Sensitive Sunday, a sensory-friendly celebration including sugar-free treble upon entry.
Plus, new limited-edition merch, like the Chuck E. Dracula Plush and collectible totes of all Chuck E. Cheese characters that make the perfect trick-or-treat bag! Collectible tote designs will be released each week in October only at Chuck E. Cheese Fun Centers. And Boo-tacular apparel for kids and adults will be available exclusively online at shop.chuckecheese.com.
New Party Packages & Birthday Specials
For the first time ever, Chuck E. Cheese is making it easy for parents to host the ultimate Boo-tacular Halloween Party! New party packages include game time, pizza, candy, and Halloween desserts for every guest, starting at $20.99 per kid.
Chuck E. Cheese is also offering exclusive birthday party savings this season. From now through November 30, host a birthday party for 12 or more guests, and the Birthday Star attends for FREE.