Kimberly-Clark and Texas Women’s Foundation Partner on GENDER MATTERS™ Podcast Series
Texas Women’s Foundation (TXWF) recently launched the GENDER MATTERS™ podcast series that features seven female leaders from Kimberly-Clark interviewing the 2021 TXWF Leadership Forum & Awards Celebration winners. The awards honor seven female trailblazers in Texas who have led the way in advancing equity, economic security and leadership for women and girls and created a pathway of opportunity for other women to follow.
Kimberly-Clark is proud to serve as a presenting sponsor of the GENDER MATTERS™ podcast series, which covers a variety of topics, from the award winners’ code to success, to the male allies in their lives who have supported them both personally and professionally.
“At Kimberly-Clark, we are passionate about uplifting women and girls and removing barriers to their progress – because we know that when women thrive, we all thrive,” said Shonn Brown, Vice President and Deputy General Counsel at Kimberly-Clark and Board Chair at Texas Women’s Foundation. “It’s an honor to share these female leaders’ powerful stories so that others can be inspired to blaze their own unique trails and positively impact their communities.”
Click here to listen to all of the podcasts – or listen to them via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, RadioPublic, Breaker, Google Podcasts or Pocket Casts – and view the descriptions for each below. Each podcast is co-moderated by Roslyn Dawson Thompson, the president and CEO at Texas Women’s Foundation, and Kimberly-Clark leaders from across the company.
- Servant Leader & Champion of Eliminating Hunger in North Texas: A Conversation with Trisha Cunningham, North Texas Food Bank; co-moderated by Michele Bollinger, Senior Director of Commercial Transformation & Global Marketing Operations at Kimberly-Clark
- Artist & Impact Innovator for Immigrant Women: A Conversation with Jin-Ya Huang, Break Bread, Break Borders; co-moderated by Juanita Pelaez, Vice President of Global Adult & Feminine Care at Kimberly-Clark
- Intrapreneur & Global Change Agent for Young Women: A Conversation with Rani Puranik, Worldwide Oilfield Machine; co-moderated by Sandi Karrmann, Senior Vice President & Chief Human Resources Officer at Kimberly-Clark
- Charity Leader & Advocate for Women’s Financial Empowerment: A Conversation with Judy Treviño, CCVI Ministries, Inc.; co-moderated by Kim Underhill, Former Group President of Kimberly-Clark’s North America Consumer Business
- Filmmaker, Author, Speaker & Entrepreneurial Activator: A Conversation with Cheryl Polote Williamson, Cheryl Polote Williamson, LLC & Soul Reborn; co-moderated by Alison Lewis, Chief Growth Officer at Kimberly-Clark
- Global Crusader & Protector Against Human Trafficking: A Conversation with Diana Mao, Nomi Network; co-moderated by Jeannette Chantalat, Senior Marketing Innovation Director for Global Baby and Child Care, Enterprise & Sustainability at Kimberly-Clark
- Entrepreneur & Catalyst for Women of Color Founders: A Conversation with Kim Roxie, LAMIK Beauty; co-moderated by Zena Arnold, Chief Digital & Marketing Officer at Kimberly-Clark
“With women being dramatically underrepresented in leadership positions across a multitude of sectors, Texas Women’s Foundation works to lift the voices of women leaders, and to demonstrate the importance of empowering, advancing and supporting women as leaders,” said Roslyn Dawson Thompson, President & CEO of Texas Women’s Foundation.
She added, “We are committed to creating more opportunities for women to lead by developing programs and creating platforms for women to be celebrated and heard, through events such as our Leadership Forum & Awards Celebration and our GENDER MATTERS™ podcast series. We appreciate the generous support and partnership of Kimberly-Clark, with whom we share a commitment to invest in opportunities for women and elevate women leaders.”