BizCom Associates Announces New Hires, Promotions
Clockwise: Sara Gill, Elise Patterson, Avery Barzizza, Ellie Marcum, Madeline Rockey
Agency expands traditional and digital resources to promote and maintain BizCom’s accelerated growth
Dallas-Fort Worth PR and marketing communications agency, BizCom Associates, announces the addition of five new team members and two promotions to support the firm’s rapidly growing client roster.
BizCom’s growth follows expansion of the agency’s services over the past year as a way to provide clients with expertise and greater access to the ever-evolving platforms they now have to reach and influence their target audiences.
Joining the BizCom team are:
• Avery Barizza, a graduate from the University of Arkansas Fulbright College of Arts and Sciences, joins the team as Media Relations Coordinator where she will help generate high-level publicity across BizCom’s full roster of clients.
• Arkansas native Sarah Gill, who studied film and digital media at Baylor University, joins the Digital BizCom division as Digital Account Manager. She will be responsible for monitoring client social media and implementing strategies to promote thought leadership for client executives.
• Ellie Marcum joins BizCom as an Assistant Account Manager. A graduate of the University of Kentucky’s College of Communication and Information with a degree in Integrated Strategic Communication, Ellie will work on strategy development and execution for clients such as Edible Brands, Gold’s Gym, Intelivideo, Little Caesars and Neighborly.
In addition to the new team members, BizCom announces:
• Elise Patterson has been promoted to Digital Account Manager/Designer. Elise, a graduate of Texas State University, provides BizCom with the ability to transform client messages into engaging and interactive images.
• Madeline Rockey, a graduate of Baylor University, has been promoted to Assistant Account Manager where she will provide strategy development and implementation support for clients such as asTech, Getaround, LINE-X and School of Rock.
“BizCom’s growth over the past six months is a testament to our increased efforts to provide our clients with the latest tools and techniques in PR and marketing communications,” said BizCom President Monica Feid. “I’m excited about the expertise and talent these new team members bring to BizCom, especially as it relates to new and emerging media. The world of PR and marketing communications is evolving at a rapid pace and we are committed to positioning ourselves at the forefront of that evolution.”
ABOUT BIZCOM ASSOCIATES
Established in 1999, BizCom Associates specializes in helping international business leaders, entrepreneurs, and franchise companies promote their products and services around the world. For the past 20 years, BizCom has been named one the nation’s Top Independent PR Agencies by industry trade publication O’Dwyers and is ranked as a Top Franchise Supplier by Entrepreneur magazine, BizCom’s PR, digital marketing, design and publishing divisions provide a range of marketing communications services for such high-profile brands as Neighborly, Edible, Little Caesars, Restoration 1, bluefrog Plumbing + Drain, 9Round, Best Life Brands, School of Rock, Friendly’s Restaurants, Gold’s Gym, Getaround, asTech and others. More information about BizCom and its public relations, digital, design and publishing services is available at bizcompr.com.