There are 7 categories we’re recognizing for the 2018 Award Season:
– Agency Media Buyer/Investor: The enormous ecosystem of data has turned a media buyer’s role into a sophisticated and analytical one informed by real time statistics about behavior and consumption. The person who can keep up with the ever-changing industry should be nominated.
– Agency Account Executive: Know an AE-MVP? They can be any account executive at ANY level from Jr. AE to Head of Account Management who has taken a project or projects to a higher level. Someone has put him or herself in the direct line of fire to protect, preserve or propel any ad, campaign or project.
– Media Sales Rep: They bring marketplace knowledge, insight and ideas as well as collaborate with an advertiser and their agency to ensure the message is in front of the right people at a fair price. As a partner and a resource for the agency and client, media sales reps have been silent contributors to the creative process.
– Agency Support: That person you can’t live without. The assistant, the receptionist, the intern, the generous benefactor, the wise sage who consults and gets you through the murky times. The silent MVP.
– Client: Without a client putting their money and reputation on the line, advertising wouldn’t exist. Without a client to green light it, our work is creativity hovering in search of a place to land. You can honor those clients who have believed in you, your work, your agency and put their checkbook and reputation on the line to prove it.
If you know a RADical Professional who deserves to be recognized for the contributions they are making in the advertising and marketing industry in Dallas, nominate them today!
Finalists for each category will be notified the week of February 26th and winners will be announced and will receive their award at our ADDYs Gala on March 8th.
AAF Dallas Board of Directors will review all the submissions and determine a recipient for each category. They may also consider candidates that were not nominated through the submission process.